3 x 360° GREENBEAM lines. Maximum options. Highly visible.
The STABILA LAX 600 G combines all aspects of a laser for professionals. Work quickly and precisely: the innovative STABILA GREENBEAM technology stands for razor-sharp 3 x 360° lines, which you can use to transfer heights, create right angles or align axes. The stable aluminium and glass cages make the laser robust and protect the laser optics. The laser is also waterproof and dust proof in accordance with IP 65. For anyone who wants to work efficiently.
- CAS 12 V battery-operated, self-levelling line laser with 3 x 360° green lines for precise layout work.
- GREENBEAM technology: direct work on sharp, optimally visible lines, up to a distance of 40 m.
- Room partitioning into 4 x 90°: two vertical lines at right angles to one another.
- A plumb line upwards and downwards and a horizontal line for exact height transfers.
- Ready for use straight away: quick self-levelling function thanks to pendulum technology.
- Easy to use: each button has just one function.
- Tough: stable aluminium and glass cages and a shock-absorbent STABILA soft grip casing protect the laser optics against dirt and when dropped.
- Waterproof and dustproof: IP 65 protection class (without battery).
- Long operating time: 12 V LI POWER 2.0 Ah CAS battery enables use for up to 15 hours.
- Short charging times: quick recharging within max. 45 minutes.
- Practical: a SUB 10 universal bracket that has flexible position options and is included in the set, and an SWB 10 mountable wall bracket.
- For a wide range of tasks in drywall construction – for layout work, when positioning partition walls and suspending ceilings.
- Transfer heights quickly and easily in electrical installation work – align plug sockets, switches and cable ducts horizontally and vertically with one another.
- For tiling work – when marking out the tile layout and when aligning and laying the tiles.
- Precise transfer of marking points during plumbing work – align pipe clips vertically and horizontally with one another, quick positioning and installation of lines and heating pipes.
- Transfer heights reliably for joinery – transfer drill holes accurately and align worktops, furniture and cabinets quickly and precisely with one another and install them.