This Compact Bandsaw is lightweight at 6.6 lbs. with an integrated guard, making it ideal for overhead and one-handed cutting applications. The 1-3/4 in. cut capacity allows for cuts in small-sized metal diameters found on the jobsite. Adjust to the required speed for cutting through stainless-steel, strut, and all thread with the variable-speed trigger and speed dial. Hang this bandsaw in between cuts with the integrated hang hook and illuminate the cutting area with the LED. This tool is LAYNARD READY™ compatible and Tool Connect™ Chip-Ready.
- One-handed and overhead cutting with the integrated guard.
- Variable speed trigger and speed dial allow for easy speed adjustment to match the material being cut.
- Blade release lever with wrench and single point tracking adjustment.
- Metal latch secures the pivoting guard when opened for easy blade changes.
- LANYARD READY™ Compatible.
- Tool Connect™ CHIP READY: Chip pocket accepts Tool Connect™ Chip DCE042 and connects with Tool Connect™ Site Manager app for easy asset management on the jobsite. (DCE042 sold separately)
- FT/MIN 150 - 380 FPM
- MAX CAPACITY (RECTANGULAR) 1-3/4 IN
- MAX CAPACITY (ROUND) 1-3/4 IN
- SYSTEM 20V MAX*
- TOOL WEIGHT 6.6 LBS
- (1) DCS377 20V MAX* One-Handed Bandsaw
- (1) 14/18 TPI Blade
- (1) Blade Tracking Wrench