The 60V MAX* Brushless Cut-Off Saw makes fast and efficient single pass cuts and scores in concrete, pavestones, steel, and rebar with the high-performance brushless motor that provides up to 6,600 RPM. The 9 in. blade allows for cuts up to 3-1/4 in. deep. A heavy load indicator light provides the user with power and runtime feedback during demanding applications. The rotatable 5-position guard allows selection of approach angle for optimal visibility and accessibility when cutting in tight spaces. The latched and sealed battery box provides additional protection from harsh jobsite conditions. In addition, this saw is OSHA Table 1 Compliant for dust management with the dual-sided water feed system. This tool comes Tag Ready™ so users and companies can attach the DEWALT Tag™ and track its location virtually anywhere via the DEWALT Tool Connect™ app.
- Cuts up to 96 pieces of #5 rebar per charge**
- Cuts up to 22 cinderblocks in half per charge†
- Cuts up to 25.5 ft. of 1 in. scoring in cure concrete per charge†
- 3-1/4 in. depth of cut for single pass in pavestones, rebar cutting, and concrete scoring
- Heavy-load indicator light provides power and runtime feedback during demanding applications
- 5-position rotatable guard for approach angle selection, allowing for optimal visibility and accessibility when cutting in tight spaces
- Dual-sided water feed system offers an OSHA Table 1 Compliant solution for dust management when cutting concrete
- Latched and sealed battery box for added protection in harsh jobsite conditions
- Beltless all-metal drivetrain for jobsite durability and efficiency. No belts to change, tension, and maintenance.
- Front handle can be held in 3 positions for a secure hold in horizontal and vertical positions
- ARBOR 7/8
- BLADE DIAMETER 9"
- DEPTH OF CUT 3-1/4 IN
- NO LOAD SPEED 6600 RPM
- ROTATABLE GUARD 5- POSITION
- TOOL TAG READY TRUE
- TOOL WEIGHT 10.85 LBS
- WATER CONNECTION YES WITH VALVE
- DCS690 Cut-Off Saw
- (1) Cutting Wheel
- (1) Diamond Cutting Wheel