The DEWALT DWS779 sliding compound miter saw is precision at it's toughest, delivering accuracy and capacity for everyday jobsite use.. This miter saw is designed with a powerful 15 Amp, 3800 RPM motor that delivers extended power and durability. Tall sliding fences support 7-1/2 in. of crown nested and up to 2x14 dimensional lumbers at 90° and 2x10 at 45°. A cam lock miter handle with detent override delivers quick and accurate miter angles.
- Stainless steel miter detent plate with 10 positive stops
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support Cam-lock miter handle with detent override delivers quick and accurate miter angles
- Tall sliding fences support 6-3/4 in. base vertically
- Bevels 0° - 48° left and right
- 2 in. x 14 in. dimensional lumber cross cut capacity at 90° and 2 in. x 10 in. dimensional lumber at 45°
- Dual horizontal steel rails with innovative clamping mechanism and linear ball bearings for accuracy and durability
- Efficient dust collection system captures over 75% of dust generated
- Oversized, high visibility bevel scale with positive stops.
- AMPS 15 AMPS
- ARBOR SIZE 5/8" OR 1" IN
- BLADE DIAMETER 12"
- NO LOAD SPEED 3800 RPM
- TOOL HEIGHT 17 IN
- TOOL LENGTH 24.75 IN
- TOOL WEIGHT 56 LBS
- TYPE OF MITER SAW SLIDE
- DWS779 Miter Saw
- Carbide Blade
- Blade Wrench
- Dust Bag
- Vertical Material Clamp