The 1-3/8 Inch 23 Gauge Micro Pin Nailer (NP35A) fires 23-Gauge headless pins which produce near invisible holes. The micro pin nailer magazine automatically adjusts to 5/8 In., 3/4 In., 1 In., 1-3/16 In. and 1-3/8 In. fastener lengths for use on a wide variety of projects. The large housing shield, no mar tips and rear exhaust protect delicate work surfaces from costly damage.
Other features includes visual reload indicator, adjustable depth of drive and large capacity magazine reduce downtime and offer convenience to the user. Lightweight and compact, the micro pin nailer may be used in a variety of applications including cabinets, paneling, small moldings and trim, glazing bead, craft work, and picture frame assembly. Included with the micro pin nailer is (2) no mar tips, carrying case, safety glasses and hex bar wrench.
- FASTENERS: 23-gauge headless pins with automatic adjustment for 5/8 In., 3/4 In., 1 In., 1-3/16 In. and 1-3/8 In. fastener lengths
- APPLICATIONS: Great for cabinets, paneling, small moldings and trim, glazing bead, craft work, and picture frame assembly
- DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: Depth adjustment for flush drives into a variety of surfaces
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 2.0 lbs, for easy all day use
- TRIGGER: Dual trigger for safe and accurate placement of fasteners
- REAR EXHAUST: Directs oil and debris away from the work surface
- NO-MAR TIP: No-mar tip on the nose protects the work piece from unintended markings
- MAGAZINE: Large fastener capacity for fewer reloads and less downtime
- INCLUDES: Micro Pin Nailer, Safety Glasses,1/4" NPT Male Plug, No Mar Tip (x2), Hex Bar Wrench, Carrying Case (887572)