The 28 Degree Wire Weld Collated Framing Nailer (NR90AF(S1)) drives wire weld collated nails from 2" up to 3-1/2" in length and features Hitachi's next generation "industrial design." The redesigned head guard allows for faster and easier disassembly process, saving valuable time during tool maintenance.
Weighing only 7.3 lbs, it is easy to use all day, while still providing the power of a bulkier, heavier nailer. It can be used for floor and framing, truss build-up, window build-up, sub flooring, roof decking, wall sheathing and housing construction.
Features of the 28 Degree Wire Weld Collated Framing Nailer
- AWARD: Rated the Pro Preferred Nailer for 8 years running (2014 - 2021) by Builder and Developer Magazine
- LIGHTWEIGHT: 7.3 lbs and well-balanced for ease of maneuverability and less user fatigue
- SELECTIVE ACTUATION: Selective actuation switch allows for quick transitions between sequential and contact nailing with the simple flip of a switch
- FASTENERS: Accepts 2" up to 3-1/2" wire weld collated framing nails
- DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: Tool-less depth adjustment dial allows the user to countersink or flush drive nails into a variety of materials without having to adjust the pressure at the compressor
- EXHAUST PORT: 360-Degree fully adjustable exhaust port directs air exhaust away from the user or work piece
- AIR DUSTER: Ideal for clearing away dust and debris from the work surface
- MAGAZINE: Angled magazine making for easier placement and operation in tight angles
- NO-MAR TIP: Protects the work surface from damage and can be removed if not needed
- WARRANTY: Covered by Metabo HPT's professional 5-year Warranty
Included with the 28 Degree Wire Weld Collated Framing Nailer
- Safety Glasses (875769)