• Expanded depth settings for high-density flooring materials.
• Reversible and replaceable non-skid teeth.
• Sure-grip guide tube increases stability for a broad range of screws.
• The patented curved collation strips (U.S. Patent 7,051,875) hold the screws up and away from the work surface, making moving and positioning the tool easier. They are also pointed on the inserted end to simplify loading.
• Fastening Subfloor to Wood
• Decking - Wood
• Underlayment / Backerboard
(1) PRO300SG2 decking attachment (also sold separately)
(1) PRO200SG2 multi-purpose attachment (also sold separately)
(1) Extension for stand-up driving
(1) Makita® 2,500 rpm screwdriver motor
(1) Screw quiver for keeping screws at your fingertips
(1) Rugged tool case to protect your equipment on the jobsite